Saturday, November 22, 2008

another stupid quiz XDD

Best
1. Male Friend: Alex
2. Female Friend: I have many
3. Memory: Tokio Hotel concert, yesterday, actually I have a lot.

Worst
1. Time of day: the morning
2. Day of the week: monday
3. Food: eggplant (no offence paul)
4. Memory: hmmm what was it, a few days before grade 10 started?

Last
1. Person you saw: my dad
2. Talked to on the phone: my dad
3. Text: Nick
4. Messaged over MySpace? Eggplant

Today
1. What are you doing right now? answering this and talking on MSN, as well as drawing a picture!
2. Wearing? sweatpants, black turtleneck, and a sweater.
3. Better than yesterday? NO FREAKING WAY. Yesterday was EPICCCCCC.
4. Did you see the person you like? Not today.
5. What’s the weather? cold and sunny-ish.

Tomorrow
1. Is: sunday
2. Got any plans? nope
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: uhm the next day is school

Favorite
1. Number: 7 and 18.
2. Song: (as of right now) Fell in Love without you- Motion City Soundtrack
3. Season: summer to fall
4. Cartoon: avatar the last airbender.

Currently
1. Missing someone: nope. I've had my fill.
2. Mood: content
3. Wanting: chocolate.
4. Listening to: Sweet Religion: Imogen Heap

True or False
I am a morning person: F
I am an only child: F
I am currently in my PJ’s: F
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: F
I currently regret something that I have done: F
I curse frequently: T
I enjoy country music: rarely
I enjoy hip hop: depends. apparently DBSK is hip hop. and I mildly enjoy their music.
I enjoy techno/trance: T
I enjoy talking on the phone: depends with who
I have a hidden talent: LOL I'm not sure it counts as a talent.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: uhm....heheheheheheh I wouldn't say ashamed.... just mortified.
I have all my grandparents: T
I have at least one brother and/or sister: T
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: T
I have changed a diaper: F
I have changed a lot over the past year: T
I have done something illegal: T
I have had major/minor surgery: T
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: F
I have had the cops called on me: F
Single or Taken: single and how is this a true & false question?
Eye color: brown
Hair: brown
Height: 172 cm.
Righty or lefty: righty
Can you make a dollar in change right now? if i can find my wallet, then I probably could.

No comments: