Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can't wait till Wednesday


Just some stuff that I've been working on as of late in media arts, and am not working on at the moment since I left my tablet at home :(
I'll suffer one day in media arts instead of dragging home my backpack, my swim bag, AND my tablet in a box on the public transit. 
The weather is cold and depressing, and I'm starving and tired.  

I CAN NOT wait until wednesday. 
For one, it's a half day, and for the other, i get to see ;D again. 

TKD was remarkably easy yesterday, and I have no idea if I'm going to end up going to the tournament or not D:
It's tempting, but I don't want to go alone. 
Am I willing to get my ass kicked for experience? 
I don't know.

I kind of want to go just to watch the first time, to see how it's done. 
But yeah, I guess I'll have to think about it,

Peace Out,

~Lenny

No comments: