Monday, November 17, 2008

BCM not quite update.


Halloween costumes for Mai, Alex, Natasha, Mo and Katie.
Natasha in a bathing suit (sans swim cap xDD), Sarah looking cuter than usual, Mo from the back, some random Alex expressions, the second one looking girlier and far too annoyed for his personality. 
Oh how I love you Alex~~ Impossible to pronounce last name and all. 
Here's to more BCM doodles while my actual comic goes not updated. 
And that's just depressing to everyone, especially me. Seeing as I do not have much of a following regarding this comic, that's alright. 
I have realized that I like drawing legs. 
And that just sounds creepy no matter how I word it. 

I feel kind of sick, in a nauseous kind of way, and I occasionally feel a stabbing pain as though someone gouged a knife into my ribs. 
And trust me, that is not fun. 
At all. 

On the bright side, TKD today!
All I have to do is suffer through school for a bit, and everything will be right again. 
Painful, but right. 
Apparently all of this week we're focusing on flexibility. *cries in a corner* Dude that is so not fun. AT ALL .

Yesterday was somewhat of an off day for me, all things considered. 
I got to sleep in as long as I wanted, and I was all warm and cozy and nice, but I inevitably woke up.
And my mom tells me that my grandpa got out of the hospital yesterday, and apparently, he's been there for the past month. 
THE PAST MONTH.
AND NOBODY BOTHERED TO TELL ME.
You have no idea how pissed I was. 
I was angry at the whole world and everyone who inhabits it, decided that I was a pretty shitty human being and the like, and pretty much stayed an angsty emo kid all day. 
and as Stacey so aptly said, "Lenna wth is up with you?"

And to tell you the truth, I don't know. 
More people know about *ahem* ;D (using Stacey's code name here) than i would have initially liked, and I don't think Am's gonna let me forget about it any time soon ;A;

I am updating my blog in media arts instead of actually working on a ghey Mardi Gras poster that the teacher wants us yo do if we're done. 
If it's not being marked, i won't be doing it >.<

IT IS FLIPPING FREEZING IN HERE.
I CAN'T FEEL MY FINGERS/GENERALLY EVERYTHING.

so yeah. 
Hope I arrive alive enough to blog tomorrow,

Peace Out,

~Lenny

No comments: