Friday, November 14, 2008

turnips.

Well the media arts project is over, so like yaaaaaaaaaaaay?
TGIF. 

seriously. 

I thought I'd drop dead before I got to the weekend. 
So I just finished writing the math test, and I think I did okay.  
In a strange "I probably failed regardless of the fact that I tried to study" type of way. I'm joking of course, I doubt I'd actually fail, considering how much of a nerd I really am. 
Yesterday, my parents dropped me off at TKD early. so I took my math review sheets with me to check if I actually know anything.
Most of the adults were there yesterday, and although I knew they meant well, they were no help at all when it came to multi-stage factoring.
Master Park of course insisted that he could do this in his sleep, and well lucky him. 
Doesn't he feel special D:<
And my god, I mean, I knew CJ was a stunt person for a while, but she has her own demo reel on youtube!

And that's like wow.

I was lying on my stomach for like a good half hour, got stepped on twice, made someone trip, stabbed myself with my pencil accidentally, and threw my pencil at Jun. But hey, he stepped on me. 
He was so asking for it.

We finished class a few minutes early, so I was talking to Jun and Sinthu about well random crap as per usual.  

In other news,
My abstract painting looks horrible, but I guess that it's abstract and that's what counts.
We're not even allowed to do something like "USE COLOUR TO MAKE AN AWESOME-TASTIC ACRYLIC PAINTING ABOUT YOU FEEL ABOUT CHEESE". It has to be an abstract representation of something
So I'm abstracting a surrealism-type marker drawing that I made a few weeks ago.

I missed the deadline for our juried art show at school because I'm a lazy bum..
oh well. 
There's always next year?

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday Olivia~!

Peace Out,

~Lenny



No comments: