Wednesday, November 5, 2008

more questions


Why are you not going for the person you want to go for?
Let's just say that it's complicated. I fear rejection most of all.


Ever kissed a Joe, Kevin, or Nick?
No and I am not planning on it. EVER.


Will you have a boyfriend in 2 months?

most likely not. But there's always that slim chance xD


Have you ever had a boy best friend?

My best friend has ALWAYS been a boy.


Is there a hot boy on your top friends on myspace?

Unless Tanya's a hot boy...then no.


Has a boy ever complimented your hair?

yeah. xD


What are your plans for today?

TKD, MSN and sleep.


Where was your default picture taken?

My roooooooom.


When was the last time you cried?

When I was like 11/12


Are you happy at the moment?

not really


Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night


What are you wearing right now?

Black sweat pants, my kiwi t-shirt


What was the last thing you ate?

potatoes and chicken.


Have you sold any drugs this month?

LOL no.


When was the last time you ran?

Yesterday at TKD.


Who is the last person to send you a message on facebook?

Sara


Do you have a tan?

not ANYMORE. goddamn white-ness. came back.


Do you like bubble gum?

LOve it.


Do you drink your soda with a straw?

No I drink mine straight up XD


Look to your left what do you see?

curtains.


What color is your room?

Greeeeeeeeeen


Do you use chapstick?

yep, especially nowdays


When is your birthday?

July 8th


What is your favorite number?

18 and 7


Do you have a dog?

nope


How many states have you lived in?

none


Do you dye your hair?

nope


Do you love anyone?

my friends, my family etc.


Do you eat healthy?

I try


How did you get your worst scar?

Surgery when I was about like.....2 xD


Who was the last person you cuddled with?

I don't tend to cuddle, I tend to be used as a pillow.


Do you drink more water or juice?

water


Are you there for your friends?

Whenever they need me.


How different are you from three years ago?

very


When's the next time you will see the person you like/love?

Later today :)


What are you doing right now?

answering a question about what I am doing.


Do you think you're old?

nope.


Ever talked to someone that was drunk?

hahah yeah at least half my relatives.


What should you be doing right now?

getting dressed


Are you currently frustrated with someone?

yeah


What did you do today?

school, ate so much chips it was ridiculous, and you know. stuff.


Currently wanting anything?

ice cream.......


Do you like your hair?

yep.


Have you ever broken your arm?

no I have not.


Do you have a friend that starts with the letter D?

not that I can remember


What is on your mind?

Ice cream


What's the last thing you put in your mouth?

LOL SOUNDS SO WRONG. um my water bottle.


Can you play Guitar Hero?

No, I play guitar but I fail at Guitar Hero


Name someone that made you laugh today?

Staceyyyyyyyyy


If you could move somewhere else, would you?

no.


Who was the last person you took a picture with?

My lover. Amy <3


What is good about the Jonas Brothers?

.........

NOTHING.


Who on your top friends have you slept in the same bed with?

uhhhhhhhhh lol no comment.


Do you miss the way things used to be?

yeah.


Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?

yeah, sure.


What was the last thing you laughed really hard about?

um don't even remember, but it was yesterday at TKD.


How long was your last phone call?

a minute or two?


Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?

probably. who cares?


What's more important to you, good grades or having fun?

both I guess.


Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you?

Yeah, but doesn't mean that I follow it.


Is it hard for you to get a hold of alcohol?

no, it's actually really easy.


If a stranger looked in your closet, what would they think?

"Wow how the hell do they ever find anything in here?"


Ever paid more than a hundred bucks on a pair of jeans?

no xD


Did you sing at all today?

yep Everlong.


Name one thing you do that people always tell you about:

The sarcasm xD


Did you feel awkward at all today?

nope.


Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?

no.


Latest you stayed up in the past week? And why?

around 1:30 goddamn civics project.


Do you think that you’re a good person?

I wish I was.


Are any of your friends taller than you?

yes -__-


Do you believe that you can change for someone?

I could, but I never would.

No comments: