Sunday, November 16, 2008

quiz time. personality.


Some doodles I did at TKD a few weeks back, not very successful because EVERYONE KEPT MOVING.
Here's a personality quiz to keep you guys occupied.
PERSONALITY

Instructions: Put an 'x' in the box next to the statements you agree with.
Outgoing
[x] I have A LOT of friends.
[ ] I go to parties often.
[x] I love to talk.
[x (I guess so)] I am generally happy
[ ] I go out more often than I stay home.
[x] People sometimes call me crazy.
[ ] my favourite past times include shopping, talking on the phone or computer and hanging out with friends.
[x] I actually like going to school.
[ ] I wish I was famous!
[x] I love meeting new people.
Total: 6

Shy
[ ] I don't like school or social gatherings.
[ ] I never go to dances, parties, etc.
[ ] I don't have that many friends, only a few close ones.
[x] People have said I'm shy.
[ ] I don't talk a lot.
[x] I like to sit in my room alone all day. (I don't LIKE to, but I end up doing so anyway)
[x] My favourite pasttimes include going on the computer, reading and sleeping.
[x] I have never had a boyfriend. (freaking hell this quiz is depressing)
[x] I wear somewhat "conservative" clothing, I don't follow trends.
[ ] I don't have more than one of these: MSN, AIM, Xanga, Myspace.
Total: 5

Mean/antisocial
[x] I like to wear all black.
[ ] I don't have many friends, in fact, I don't really like people.
[ ] I talk behind people's backs.
[ ] I think about suicide/death a lot.
[ ] I listen to hardcore punk rock and nothing else.
[x] I wish people would just leave me alone! (sometimes)
[ ] I don't get along with my family.
[ ] I rather die than be friends with a cheerleader or someone popular.
[ ] I have had a lot of fights with people this year.
[ ] People don't really want to be my friend.
Total: 2

Nice
[x] I have good friends that I can share anything with.
[ ] People come up to me all the time, wanting to be my friend.
[ ] I guess you could call me popular.
[ ] I do my homework and always study for tests.
[ ] I don't swear. (nope, I cuss like a sailor occasionally)
[ ] I never break the law.
[x] I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
[x] I love people, animals and nature.
[x] I think the world would be a much better place if everyone was just nice to each other! (not exactly, but close enough)
[ ] I am NOT a hater. (I hate Disney channel whores)
Total: 4

Determined/serious
[x] I study REALLY hard for tests.
[x] My grades are very important to me, not just my parents.
[x] I go to school to LEARN, not socialize with my friends.
[x] I am focused on what I need to do.
[x] I don't party, drink/smoke, or act wild with friends.
[ ] I don't seem to laugh very often.
[x] People tell me I should be more calm sometimes and worry less.
[x]I am stressed out often.
[ ] I already know what I wanna be in the future, and how I'm gonna get there.
[ ] I have a job.
Total: 7

Fun/laid back
[x] I like to have fun with my friends!
[ ] I don't worry too much.
[ ] I never get stressed.
[x] Stuff seems to come easy to me.
[x] My life is just chill.
[ ] If something goes wrong, I don't freak out, I just handle it in a calm way.
[x] People come to me for advice.
[x] I have a lot of friends because I know how to have a good time!
[x] I consider myself very social.
[x] Life is short, live it to the fullest!
Total: 7

lolFunny
[ ] I laugh ALL the time.
[] I ALWAYS cry when I laugh hard!
[x] My friends always come to me when they need to be cheered up.
[x] I have a lot of jokes to tell.
[x] I like watching comedies and funny TV shows.
[x] A lot of people have told me that I am funny.
[x] With me, you will always have a good laugh!
[X] A sense of humor is most important in a guy.
[x]I don't cry often.
[ ] I am an optimist.
Total: 7

Emotional/depressed
[ ] I cry a lot.
[x] I listen to sad music mostly.
[ ] My friends always ask me 'what's wrong'.
[x] I think people don't understand me.
[x] I seem to spend a lot of time alone.
[ ] I don't have a boyfriend, a best friend, or any close family members.
[ ] I take some sort of medication for depression.
[ ] I never seem to have fun anymore.
[ ] I am HIGHLY sensitive.
[ ] Sometimes, I wish I could die.
Total: 3

The category with the most x's is your most dominant personality trait . If you have a tie between two or more, that's great! You have different sides to your personality.Now post your personality(s) here:I am:

Funny
Fun/Laid Back
Determined/Serious
Peace Out,
~Lenny

No comments: