Sunday, November 9, 2008

TKD

hahahahah you'd think that I would spend more time talking about TKD when it's pretty much taken over my life lately.
So lately Wednesdays and Fridays are hell on earth.
Death by Cardio
Pain
Whatever you'd like to call it really.

This one kid in my class, (not mentioning names in case they decide to drop by my blog) MY GOD HE IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL WITH HIS "COOLER THAN THOU" ATTITUDE.
but he so got what was coming to him this Wednesday I think it was? It might have been last week. But that made my life. seriously.

After this Friday we did so many squats that I felt my knees give out. It made me feel old.

And when you feel 60 years old when you're a teenager, that can never lead to any good.

I want to upload this epically awesome video that me and Alex made in Media arts (more like a webcast really) but Blogger won't let me, and that makes me sad XD
But on the bright side, the fact that the Imac monitor has a built in webcam, that is so epic awesome on so many levels. So my violent hate for macs has become somewhat less violent.

I am officially terrified of stretching.
Friday's stretching was........omg even thinking about it makes me want to crawl into a corner and breathe loudly chanting "Happy place".
On the bright side?
I can do butterfly again.
On the not-so-bright side?
We did the bar stretch.

*shudder*

Even though Amy did it first, and she was tolding on to my shoulders so hard that it hurt, but it's Amy. I forgive her.
Okay while I was actually holding on to the bar it was fine.
When I had to let go of the bar, it was alright, I was holding on to Amy's shoulders.
Then the master moves my foot over to the side, and my foot of course slides not an inch, but a good 30 cm.
I kind of just fell forward and stopped breathing for a second.
I think I was still in shock.
Because I didn't feel any pain after the first stab of it.
And all I could hear is Amy first laughing, then going "....hey are you okay?"
And I tried to talk, but couldn't. so I just shook my head, and the master told me to get up, even though what he meant was to get my upper body vertical.
I just shook my head again, so he just grabbed my shoulders and FORCED me up.
I swear to god I hope that I left nail marks in his arms.

But yeah. fun stuff.

For once I have no homework to do this weekend.

Peace Out,

~Lenny

No comments: