Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 Things

1. Inception



So I saw Inception on Tuesday and goddamn the last thing that made me freak out that much was Avatar.
VERY well done, and I absolutely loved the idea.

It ended up being one of those movies that you need to stay awake and pay attention to every second or else you miss something. It was suspenseful, smart, funny in an offhand way and just SO INCREDIBLY GOOD.

Have I mentioned how fantastic it was yet? If you haven't seen it, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

2. Harel Skaat



29? Really? You lie Wikipedia.

My love for music in languages I can't understand has inevitably led me to Hebrew. It is an absolutely gorgeous language and I can't for the life of me stop listening to Mr. Skaat.

I first heard him on Eurovision and still firmly believe that he should have won. Best male soloist on that stage by FAR.
But this isn't about the eternally entertaining political game that is Eurovision.



Trust me, I have tried to sing along to this. I'm just not meant to attempt Hebrew.

That's all for now,

~Lenny

No comments: