Thursday, July 1, 2010

School's out!

My final studio exam.

Not entirely satisfied with this because I would have much rather done it either digitally or in a mix of ink and watercolour.

OH YEAH.

SCHOOL'S OVER. FINALLY.
HA. SUCK IT GRADE 11.

Yesterday was very productive, but mostly exhausting.
I finished this semester with the highest average that I've had since starting high school, 90.5, which is amazing for me LOL.
My major ended up bringing my entire mark down, but this whole dropping your lowest mark business will probably remedy that.

I also helped out at TKD both as a favour for Master Ko and for my remaining 4.5 volunteer hours XD
It was actually a ton of fun.
As fun as 3.5 hours without AC can be anyways.

Peace,

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

Aw congrats on such a high average! And I like your exam piece. Who was your art teacher this year? SEE YOU ON SUNDAY <3

Lenny said...

Mr. Thoms!

He's the bomb, seriously.

YEEEE I'm so excited!