Thursday, July 15, 2010

17th Birthday

I never post these things on time.

BUT YEAH.


So my birthday came and went, and I could not have asked for anything better.
The entire week was fantastic.
I thought my face would crack from smiling so hard.
But I digress,

July 8th was spent watching television (because I can hahahah) and then I made my way to TKD. Which was the highlight of my day, hands DOWN.

I love these kids so hard.


The dream team, minus a few people who didn't make it.
There were some pictures when the shirts came off, but Hellen hasn't posted those up yet. LOL

AND HERE'S THE LOOT LOL.
All, or most of the stuff I got for my birthday. Which includes all the stuff shown above as well as jewellery, and probably some other things I forgot when taking the photo.

There's so much more to say but I think it'll all be redundant.

THANK YOU GUYS <3


And clothes. I got a lot of clothes. And a new purse.

I like stripes.
A lot.

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: