Tuesday, July 6, 2010

8 things

A birthday gift for one of my best friends, who's birthday is two days after mine.

I was tagged on devART for this a while back but never got around to doing it, so here goes.

8 things you probably don't know about me:

1. I am super super close with my mom. How much I talk to her is probably comparable with how much I talk to my girlfriends.

2. I have a weakness towards the following foods: canned peach halves in syrup, brie cheese, Fuji apples, gummy bears, milk chocolate, The Crescendo Deluxe pizza, rainbow tortellini, and bacon.

3. I was raised listening to Pugacheva, Kirkorov, Gazmanov, Mashina Vremeni, Serduchka, Malinin, Shufutinsky, Lyube, and the like. I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to English music.

4. I have two very prominent birthmarks, one on the right side of where my neck meets my shoulder, and one on my upper inner thigh.

5. Water is my favourite drink. Closely followed by root beer and Nestea.

6. When I get a new CD I listen to it 50 times or so non-stop before getting a little bored.

7. When putting on pants, I always put my right leg through first.

8. Semicolons are my favourite form of punctuation.

Peace,

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

i have an extremely good relationship with my mom like that too.

Lenny said...

I think that's awesome.

I don't understand people who can't stand their parents.