Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inception take 3



Alright so I went and saw Inception for the 3rd time today and it just gets better and better and better. I am getting that movie on DVD the second it hits shelves so I can watch it as many times as I want.
I have SUCH a crush on Tom Hardy it's probably border lining on creepy. (Those lips! THAT ACCENT~)

BUT ANYWAYS.



It was my dear friend Sarface's birthday a few days back and instead of drawing her some shirtless buff man, I gave up and resorted to territory I understand a bit more.
*SIIIIIIGH*

One day my grasp of male anatomy will be a step above "dubious".



Also, I finally got around to reading Neil Gaiman's "Coraline" after seeing the movie in 3D a while ago :]
It was brilliant, as I have come to expect Neil Gaiman to be. So I had to whip up some fanart, of what might have happened if Coraline accepted the black button eyes.

Summer has been going along very well for me, and I hope I'll update soon with something more substantial.

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: