Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Letter

This post may be largely ignored due to the somewhat repetitive hormonal angst and hypocritical statements.

Dear Life,

What the fuck.

I kind of realize that it's too much to ask for me to go through my teenage years without some kind of ridiculous drama that seriously isn't worth my time or energy.
But could you at least let me experience in order?
Since when is denial, depression, and then finally acceptance followed by HOLYSHITINEEDTOPUNCHSOMETHING rage?

Ok I am angry.

Irrationally so.

I actually can't remember the last time I've ever gotten so worked up over something that quite seriously isn't even worth it.
I might even end up learning some angry bitter song on the guitar so I can yell along with it. At least my Youtube account would get some new material.

But enough with being optimistic.

DO NOT JUDGE MY MATURITY BASED ON YOURS AT 16.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY AT THE FACT THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ABSOLUTELY SICKENED BY JUST HOW PREDICTABLE THE HUMAN RACE HAS BECOME.
I HAVE HAD IT WITH BEING UNDERESTIMATED FOR WHATEVER REASON.
THE FACT THAT I AM YOUNG, FEMALE AND WHITE DOES NOT TRANSLATE INTO NAIVE, WEAK AND RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GOING WRONG WITH THE WORLD PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.

But on the other hand, my self esteem has never been this great.

So please Life, whatever you're trying to teach me here, could you kinda start speaking my language? Oh and kindly go fuck yourself sideways.

Love,
Lenny.

P.S. I seriously need to go back to TKD and go punch something. Hard. Preferably something that will put up some kind of a fight.
Here's a Bill chibi, drawn for Yuliya's bday. Because you've been such great sports.


No comments: