Friday, August 21, 2009

Wonderlaaand~


Well I finally managed to crank out a painting after much procrastination and total lack of inspiration. I could have done better but it feels like I haven't touched my watercolours in years.
OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD.

Well I finally managed to go to Wonderland with a bunch of friends on Wednesday and holy shit why haven't we done that sooner. I have a hard time remembering the last time I've had so much fun.
We didn't get a chance to ride on Behemoth because of how goddamn LONG that line was. Which sucked, but we're sprinting there first chance we get next time.
Everything else was super though :]
I have a whole whack of miscellaneous photos on my computer that I haven't had a chance to upload to Facebook and I'm pretty sure people want to see what creeper photos I've managed to take over the past year or so. This includes the black belt testing, TKD Christmas party, and the wonderland trip.
We'll see if I just end up posting them all together.
I heard something about Lafee doing a duet with Tokio Hotel but can't seem to find the song. Maybe it's in the works at the moment?
I'd love to hear it.
Peace,
~Lenny

4 comments:

Sinthu said...

Wow very pretty painting. I like the colour you used for the background. Do you put your paintings up?

Please post your pictures.. I want to see the ones from the tkd party :)

Lenny said...

Thanks :]
I put almost all of them up on DevART but I don't really just paint as much as I do mixed media.

I will hahah and I'll send you the link after

Sinthu said...

lol i mean do you decorate your home with your paintings/art work?

Lenny said...

I try to as much as possible, but we have a ton of landscape paintings as hand-me-downs from my grandparents everywhere.

So that makes space limited.