Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Keys, HBD SARFACE and Tokio Hotel

A drawing because that's how I cope with everything. I need to draw more. I mean seriously, this only took me less than an hour and GAH.
Happy Birthday Sara! I'm sorry that you ended up being the guinea pig that I test out my new nib pen and ink on LOL. Haven't actually ever used a nib pen before, but I am LOVING the line variation and awesome old-fashioned-ness of it all.

WARNING: EXTREME FANGIRLING AHEAD.

*deafening fangirl squeal*
OMG OMG OMG OMG OOH MY EFFING GOD. SMITE ME NOW.
TOKIO HOTEL'S RELEASING THEIR NEW ALBUM "HUMANOID" ON OCTOBER 2ND OF THIS YEAR HOLY SHIT I THINK I JUST DIED A LITTLE INSIDE.
Ok ok no more caps, promise.
1. Bill, I know you make all girls look ugly next to you, and I love you to death, but what on earth is up with the hair? (though he can probably shave his head and still be prettier than I can ever hope to be)
2. *suppressed shriek* Gustav + glasses = <3>
3. I'm not sure how I feel about Tom's cornrows LOL but I love Georg. You have my heart right after Bill.
4. Can you tell I'm excited? I heard a 7 second clip of 2 songs that were leaked on youtube and god I never knew I was capable of such a high-pitched squeal.
5. Come back to Canada sometime soon please.
6. Can you tell that I would sell my soul and my left arm for a chance to meet these guys in person?
Ok ok I'm done, I swear. *deep breath*
~Lenny


No comments: