Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer

Here's the full, painted version of the previously posted lineart.

What I don't understand is that now, during the summer, where I literally have SO MUCH TIME on my hands that I don't know what to do with it, I have no ideas and no motivation to do anything productive. I tried to draw a few things, with no success. I'm feeling overally uninspired and useless.
Oh and bored out of my mind.

If this carries on I shall fill up my summer with watching the Food Network and TKD. Not that I have any problem with either, it's just that I expected something more exciting...

On another note, I've realized that I constantly learn from my own mistakes and never have a chance to learn from anyone else's.
What I hate the most about being the oldest child in my family is that I'm pretty much the experiment. "Oh let's see what works with the older one to make sure that we don't make the same mistakes on the next kid". This is absolutely ridiculous.
I've been begging my parents ever since I saw my first Jackie Chan movie to sign me up for some kind of martial art, and no. I was about 7 when I started begging in case anyone's wondering. Instead what do I get? 6 years of dancing that did absolutely nothing to make me any less of a klutz. I still walk into walls, poles, people and trip over my own feet on a stable, flat surface.
And my little brother asks my parents for the first time, and what do they do? Sign him up for karate.
You have no idea the fit I threw. I was a difficult pre-teen, I'll be the first to admit it.

On a slightly different note, I borrowed about 15 CDs from my friend and am currently wasting my life away through listening through them all.

Hopefully next time I update this it'll not be as horrifically boring as this post was.

Peace out,

~Lenny

No comments: