Friday, June 12, 2009

Free at last, free at last.

This is suuuuuuuuuuch an old lineart that I decided to finally finish watercolouring a few days ago. It's not as horrible as it could be?
Hahahahahah I think I'm finally getting the hang of watercolour and fixing my technique. I'll post some of my newer stuff as soon as I get it done/get it back.
Oh and have I mentioned that WE'RE FREE? FINALLY.
Today was the last formal day of classes.
And I don't know what's sadder, the fact that I skipped for literally the second time in my life today, or that I felt like such a badass doing it LOL. And it was only 4th period.
I ate sooooooo much crap today. Cake, and let me tell you, my English teacher knows how to make cake, and a ton of junk food. And some crackers that tasted like cardboard. :3

I have an English exam and a science exam to write next week, and then I will be free for sure. But art and history are DONE and OVER WITH.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA (I'm actually not above doing a maniacal cackle right now).
TKD today was not as bad as I dreaded, and I was sooooooooo happy. I've realized that the masters are so much nicer to you when you're sick. Not that it's much consolation when you can't breathe through your nose.
I wish classes would go back to the way they once were. When we stretched for real every day. When a class of 5 people was considered big. When the only time 3 digit numbers were mentioned, it was as a joke. When we sparred more, and didn't worry so much about conditioning. When we had more variety in our teachers, and a ROUTINE.
But you know, that's just a wish list.
I do very much like TKD. Hell, I love it. I drag my ass there regardless of how shitty I feel and it always cheers me up.
That's enough from me,
Peace out,
~Lenny

2 comments:

RootPanda said...

I like the three digit numbers, by the way =P

Makes me feel like I'm getting.. fitter.. LOL

but yea, I wish we did more stretching! But classes are fun though.. I wouldn't mind some sparring too!

But who am I to talk, the master knows best =P

Sinthu said...

I miss that structure too. I like getting stretched and I would like to spar more too! BUT I've been neglecting TKD for sometime.. shame on me