Monday, June 8, 2009

Macbeth seminar visual

Macbeth seminar visual, so for those of you who haven't gotten used to my obsession with answering pointless questions, you've gotten what you came for :]
aaaaaaaaaaand here we go~

You think the person you like is cute?
- He can be. But please let's not start on this or I'll have a hard time stopping :)

Do you say the word "stoked"?
- Not unless I'm doing a really really bad surfer accent.

Do you like cats? Why or why not?
- How could you NOT like cats? I love them. They're adorable, fuzzy, and always make you feel better when you're sick.

Do you straighten your hair?
- My hair's already dangerously straight. I don't need to.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read minds?
- Fly. I reaaaaally don't want to know what goes through the minds of some people >_>;

Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with M?
- Yes. xD

If you found out your friend was smoking weed would you be disappointed?
- I'd be PISSED. And organize an intervention.

What is one thing in your life that is no longer there, that you miss?
- Ah, probably my extended family. Or my innocent little 5 year old mind. Or maybe art lessons. I miss those.

Do you like the ocean?
- I do, but it does not like me.

Is there anything you're currently holding back?
- Uhh no. Maybe the cold that thinks it's going to take over my throat. NOT ON MY WATCH >:D

Have you ever trusted someone you wish you wouldn't have?
- Yes I have.

Have you ever done something you knew was wrong?
- Yeah a few times. I probably get way too much of a thrill out of not being that much of a badass.

Are you listening to music currently?
- Yes! Serbia's entry for Eurovision 2009. It's so damn catchy.

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't?
- Uhhh it's not exactly "recent"

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
- No I have not. That sounds pretty sweet though. Though I must say that the kiss underwater is still infinitely more appealing for me.

Where is the person you want most?
- I'll take a wild guess and say NOT HERE.

Do you regret something you did yesterday?
- Eating all those gummy bears was not the greatest idea in the world, I'll admit.

Do you like text messaging?
- I don`t mind, but I'm not the greatest at it. SOOOOOOOO much better than calling though.

Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
- Nope :] Only found out what mistletoe was a few years ago. I'm such an immigrant LOL.

If your best friend went out with your ex, what would you do?
- Not care? Laugh like crazy? My best friend is a guy? LOL

What would you do if your best friend jumped on your ex the day after you two split?
- Laugh uncontrollably. I've mentioned that my best friend is a guy right?

Do you yell a lot?
- Not usually, but TKD forces me to.

When will you see your mom next?
- Anywhere between an hour and 5 minutes from now.

What's something that made you sad today?
- The fact that I'm horribly behind on my history exam and that I'm failing my art written tomorrow.

What were you doing at seven this morning?
- Slamming the snooze button on the alarm clock.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
- Yes. I can. I'd rather not. But I can.

How late did you stay up last night?
- Until about midnight for no apparent reason.

Why?
- Why what?Why did I go to bed at that time? Didn't I just mention that I have no valid excuse? LOL

Who are you talking to right now?
- Amazingly enough, nobody. It's strangely quiet....

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
- Whoever attempted that has quickly learned their lesson.

What woke you up today?
- My alarm clock.

Have you ever slept in the same bed with someone you liked?
- Well I do very much like my cat. But no, in the sense that you're implying, I have not.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
- like... 1:30 am.

What were you doing at 9:30 last night?
- I was talking to a whole whack of people.

Have you ever gotten a sunburn so bad it hurt to move?
- Not that I can recall. Or it may have been so bad that my brain has blocked the unpleasant memories.

Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
- Not really. Unless panic is an emotion. Along with stress.

Ever had a girl best friend?
- Yeah there's this girl who pretty much makes my life just by existing <3

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- Probably not. I don't tend to talk to people who I hate.

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
- No, I'm not a big fan of it. So seriously, don't push your luck.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- I guess so. Or maybe God's just fucking with us.

Do you have a brother?
- Unfortunately.

Are you missing anyone at the moment?
- Kind of. Not really.

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
- The person I like is older than me.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
- Right now? Forward a week.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
- It doesn't matter much to me.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- Pretty good. Until it comes to this one person who I can not control my facial muscles around.

Do your parents actually knock on your door before entering your room?
- I think I have finally trained them to do so. At least my brother and my dad. My mother just barges in randomly without asking.

Who was the last person you held hands with?
- Uhhh I do not remember.

Are your ears pierced?
- Yes they are :]

What color is your shirt?
- grey and navy blue

Do you think you are an argumentative person?
- Occasionally and around specific people. Because goddamn it, if I hate you I won't even care if you agree with me.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
- Earrings.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
- Annoyed at the fact that I had to wake up.

Have you ever slow danced without any music?
- Ummm yes, ballroom dancing class. Do not remind me. >_>;

Were you born in the same country you live in now?
- Nope :]

What would your parents have named you if you were born the opposite sex?
- I asked them this, and they have no idea. Probably something like Vlad LOL

How ticklish are you?
- Uhh very.

If you could change your eye color, what would you change it to?
- Blue. Without a doubt. Maybe blue-green.

Are you in a good mood?
- Relatively I guess. It could be worse. I'm stressed and annoyed and panicking. BUT IT COULD BE WORSE.

Is any part of your body sore?
- I'd have to think hard to find one that is not.

Will this weekend be a good one?
- It will be an amazing one.

Are you wearing makeup?
- If it managed to survive TKD, then yes indeed I am.

What's on your mind most today?
- English seminar, Science unit test, Art written exam, History in class exam I AM SO DOOMED. Oh and ;D.

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
- Never.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
- Only occasionally and only a choice few.

Are you proud of the person you've become?
- Somewhat. Actually yeah. I am.

Do you like/love someone right now?
- Yes I do.

Where did you meet the last person you were in a car with?
- Hmm I'm pretty sure I spent 9 months in her womb.

How's your week going?
- Terrible and it just started.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- It could be. I don't know. Whatever happens, happens.

Where are your siblings?
- Watching Tv, as per usual.

Do you want kids?
- I don't know. Maybe. Ask me again when I'm old. :]

Do you have reason to smile right now?
- I can probably find one if I look hard enough but I really don't feel like it.

Has any one said they love you in the last week?
- Yep, Sooah never lets me forget it LOL.

Are you friends with someone who's older than you?
- I have a lot of friends older than me.

Are your fingernails painted black?
- No, they're painted clear.

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed. They must be closed to keep out the monsters >_>;

Do you have a flip or slide phone?
- None of the above. But I want a slider. Is it just me or is the Sony Ericsson S500i the sexiest phone I have ever seen?

Do you wish someone would call you right now?
- Yeah, but I'd probably have a heart attack if he did.

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
- Amy, Aceface, Sarface, Pat.

What's the worst thing that has happened to your phone?
- I dropped it?

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
- IT HASN'T ENDED YET GAH I AM SO DOOMED.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
- Myself probably

Do you think trust is a big deal?
- It's a giant deal.
Peace Out,
~Lenny

No comments: