Sunday, June 7, 2009

Myspace poses and creepy paintings.

I've always been endlessly amused by the stereotypical "myspace angle" photo. So I just had to take one of myself and edit it to death. I still don't understand the appeal, but it was a good 10 minutes of entertainment.

And this is kind of scary, I'll admit. A painting of Hale, and I'll be the first to say that this face will probably give me nightmares.

In other news, I'm not as sore as I thought I'd be after Friday's TKD class. The only thing that hurts a lot now is my right ankle and my right arm. Which is weird.
Oh and I can not sit down properly, but then again, when can I ever?
Hellen's party yesterday was a lot of fun, I've learned my lesson: Never ever ever attempt to play soccer with no shoes on against people who have shoes on. Flip flops are an even worse ideas.
Went to Square 1 today to hang out with a friend of mine, bought some gummy bears because I am a sucker for gummy bears. I love them to death. I'll admit it.
I'M WEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK :(
And oh yeah got my blue belt *thumbs up*
Peace Out,
~Lenny

No comments: