Saturday, February 28, 2009

Countdown

Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1. I wish I saw more of you. Going to different schools still doesn't sit well with me. You're my best friend and you always will be.
2. You're the kind of friend that I imagine myself growing old and wrinkly with and trying to force our respective offspring to be friends too. You are too cute.
3. I effing love you man. If i was a man I'd make you my girlfriend. For serious. You make every day of my life.
4. So, you love me more now that I've taken your advice? You're a remarkable bitch that pretty much taught me how people should never be treated.
5. You've forced my outlook on life to shift to pessimistically optimistic, and I probably have you to thank for feeding my endlessly good mood nowadays.
6. You really are a piece of work. You're obnoxious and in-your-face and you seem to dislike me for existing. Get a clue, live your life, and let people live theirs. I don't live to make you or your ideals happy.
7. I am in love with you. Took me long enough to recognize it. I love your smile, your eyes, the way you say my name, your laugh, your sense of humour, and everything about you. Just being around you is enough to make me grin like an idiot, and you occupy my every waking thought. I want to feel your arms around me again.
8. You annoy the hell out of me sometimes. You're not cute, you're not innocent, and nobody's buying it.
9. I'm sorry that you think I seem aloof nowadays. I just like you better in real life than on MSN.
10. You infuriate me to no end. The world just seems to bow to make way for your needs and wants. The real world doesn't work that way and you're not going to get what you want every flipping time. Get. Over. Yourself.


NINE things about yourself:


1. I am in some kind of physical pain most of the time
2. I don't tend to make eye contact when I'm talking to someone for fear of coming off as creepy
3. I am incapable of writing romance.
4. I love to read. I love books. seriously.
5. I love glasses on people. I don't like wearing mine because they make me look like more of a geek than I already am.
6. I know the lyrics to all 500 or so songs on my ipod. English or not.
7. If you wake me up in the middle of the night and start talking to me, if I manage a coherant answer it'll probably be in Russian.
8. Whenever I feel nauseous I go inside my bathroom and sit on the floor. it makes me feel better.
9. I hug myself when I'm falling asleep because I'm constantly cold.


EIGHT ways to win your heart:


1. Love me
2. Make me laugh
3. Hug me from behind.
4. Talk to me and make me think.
5. Smile
6. Take an interest in the things I do
7. Speak more than one language
8. Be taller than me.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:


1. Mr. Sparkle
2. TKD
3. Funny moments that happened in the not so distant past
4. Sleep
5. Boredom
6. I hate the cold.
7. Swimming.


SIX things you do before you go to bed:

1. Brush teeth
2. Shower
3. Change
4. Turn off computer
5. Set alarm clock
6. Do crunches


FIVE people who mean a lot.

1. Mr. Sparkle
2. Amy
3. Alex/Eggplant
4. Sara/Stacey/Olivia/Sooah
5. Pat/everyone else.

FOUR things you're wearing right now.
1. Blue and black striped fleece pyjama pants
2. an oversixed gray shirt with two mice kissing
3. a navy sweater
4. purple ballet flats


THREE songs that fit your life perfectly and lyrics explaining why.

1. "Broken Heart"- Motion City Soundtrack: But I get carried away with every day and every fantasy. The deeper the wound, the harder I'll swoon and wish that that was me. So much to say, but no words to convey the loneliness building with each passing day. But I'm getting used to it, you have to get used to it.
2. "I Bruise Easily" - Natasha Bedingfield: But if I never take this leap of faith I'll never knowSo I'm learning to fall with no safety net to cushion the blow
3. "1000 Oceans" - Tokio Hotel: And one day we'll look back with no regrets 1000 Oceans wide 1000 Endless years have died 1000 Oceans wide 1000 Stars are passing by... Passing by Please don't drift away from me


TWO things you want to do before you die:


1. Be a part or something amazing
2. Kiss underwater


ONE confession:


1. I'm a sap.

No comments: