Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rape survival class

MMkay so yesterday at TKD, it was pretty much an all-girl's class. (well, not counting the instructors). And literally, it turned from an easy cardio class into self-defense, into a "How to avoid Rape and in case the inevitable happens, how to beat their ass into last week to distract them sufficiently and run away".

And somehow, even with all the tips, I'm still pretty sure that if a 300 lb. man jumps me in an abandoned alleyway, I. Am. Doomed.
There's just no way a teenage girl can fight off a full grown man, not unless he's an idiot and really slow.
And you have the element of surprise on your side.

Not that I'm not going to try to do as much damage as possible if that ever does happen to me. as nasty as some of the suggestions are, and I think I may be a pacifist at heart. I can't stand the thought of inflicting specific types of pain onto other people.

Amy went TKD on my throat, and now it hurts when I bend it at certain angles. I didn't think it was possible to do that to your throat, but I guess it is.

My legs are so bruised I'll probably never be able to wear shorts in public again. seriously.

OH EM EFF GEE.
ROPSSAA was also yesterday, and HOLY SHIT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.
We did great as a school, and laughed so hard and took so many pictures that out Fbook group is swamped.
I came first in both my heats, by a significant amount of time.
Finished the day with a record of 3 personal bests, and CUT 13 SECONDS OFF OF MY 100M FREESTYLE.
HOLY EFFING JESUS LAWD.
I was so happy. I can barely remember the last thing that made me that happy. Actually, I can. With scary accuracy and clarity.

Here comes my little emo moment.
I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM GAH WHY LENNY STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM


k I'm done.

Peace Out,

~Lenny

No comments: