Monday, February 9, 2009

blu blu blu

Have you told a boy today that you loved them?
Nope


Is there anything written on your hand right now? If so, what?
surprisingly there isn't. usually it's numbers and things I need to remember.


What's the last test you failed?
um. Grade 9 biology unit test?


What are you listening to?
Heut Ist Mein Tag - Blumchen


What's the most comical thing that has happened today?
hmmm. Art class :D


What is something you've given to someone today?
A sheet of lined paper.


Who was your last text from and what does it say?
Eggplant- "I'm in a pickle"


Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I have no idea. I think it may have been my dad's at one point in time.


When was the last time you had butterflies in your tummy?
Friday :)<3have>


Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
um. I don't think so.


Are you waiting for something?
yes yes yes. TKD


When's the last time you said you were fine, but really weren't?
umm. probably when I was asked "Are you okay you look like you're going to pass out?" and I totally was. but i didn't say so.


Have you ever been called heartless?
A bitch, yes. heartless, nope.


Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?
I've liked people who didn't like me back. Now I don't know.


Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
I have several : D


Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Sure. My friends, my parents. relatives.

When was the last time you cried?
When i was like..........11?

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
`haha yes and I like her just the same.. maybe less

What happened at 9:00 am today?
Art class?

What was the last thing you bought?
Pasta from the caf.

Do you laugh a lot?
Yeah it's probably not healthy.

Do you sleep a lot?
If I ever get the chance to

Whats the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
Well I got up at 5:30. I woke up at around 7 am LOL.

What were you doing at ten last night?
Getting ready to go to sleep.

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
YES. DON'T BE LIKE ME.

Do you enjoy late night msn conversations?

Greatly. I should cut down on them.


Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
yep.


What do you currently hear?
Music. Whoa Oh - Forever the Sickest Kids



Do you consider yourself lucky?
LOL no.




Have you ever found yourself worrying about commitment?
never



Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush?
no no no no no. I'm far too much of a wimp for that.



Last place you hugged someone?
School.



Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Thinking of Friday. :D



Do you want someone you can't have?
I don't see why I can't. but yeah. pretty much.



Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
he's one of my biffles.

Is someone on your mind right now?
yes. : D



Were you mad about the way you woke up this morning?
YES. WAY TOO EARLY.

No comments: