Friday, March 13, 2009

truth

1)Will you answer these questions honestly?
No I'm going to lie through my teeth. enjoy.

ABOUT YOU
2) Name: Lenny
3) Birthday: July 8
4) Birthplace: Kiev
5) Hair Colour: Brown
6) Eye Colour: Brown
7) Favourite Colour: blue and green

Your Best Friend
Their name: Alex
9) Do you hang out? Not as much as I'd like to
10) Ever been to their house? Too many times to count.
11) Go to the same school? no :(
12) Do you know when their birthday is? If so, When is their Birthday? Um yes. June 12.
13)Do you know their secrets? The ones he bothers to share with me, yes.
14)Do they know your secret? The ones I tell him, yes.
15)Are they smart? Yes
16) Do they know where you live? obviously
17) How do they go to school? walk and I guess his mom drives him.
18) Do you have friends that are her friends? yep
19)Name something you like that she likes? squirrels
20) Name something he likes but you dislike? mechs
21)When is the next time you hangout? next week
22)How long are their hair? medium length ish?
23)Who has longer hair, you or them? Me.

PERSON YOU LIKE
24)Are they smart? LOLL. if they are I have no knowledge of this.
25)Does their name starts with an F? um. no.
26)Does their first name consist of 7 letters? .....maybe.
27)When was the last time you talked to them? Wednesday
28)Received any hugs? from him? yes. :]
29) Do you have their facebook? yes
30)How about their MSN? um nope.
31)Their phone number? yes LOL.
32)Are they younger or older? older
33)Hair colour? brown? dirty blonde?
34 What does their first name start with? I refuse to disclose this information
35)Have you given them anything? um. nothing significant that I can remember.
36)Have they given you anything? see above.
37)Do they think your stupid? LOLL. occasionally. probably.
38)Do they know that you like them? no. But i get the feeling that they suspect something
39) Do you think that they like you? um. I'm scared to think. I hope so.

MISC.
40) What time is it? 5:30 pm
41) Most visited website? google/gmail/deviantart
42)Lefty or righty? righty!
43) What was your dream last night about? I didn't really dream. I just kinda conked out and ended up being almost late for school.
44)What colour would you like your hair to be? maybe dark green JK JK. I like my hair colour as it is.
45 Ready for more? more what?

Life is great again

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: