Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girl Survey

ALL YOU GIRLS .. ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.

1. Do you burp in front of guys?
- I don't tend to burp in front of anyone, regardless of gender LOL

2. Whats your favorite girl magazine?
- I don't have one

3. Do you show affection in public?
- I hug my friends hello and goodbye? Does that count?

4. Do you ever cry during a romantic movie?
- no. usually I'm covering my face going "UGH IS IT OVER YET WTF THIS IS SO CHEESY GAHHH"

5. How old were you when you first shaved your legs?
- LOL I actually have no idea. grade 6-ish?

6. Can you pull off red lipstick?
- I never actually tried.

7. Dare to share your bra size?
- ....I feel like internet predator bait saying this, but whatever. 36C

8. Ever been HOTTIE HUNTING?
- HAHAHAHAHA I've been hanging out at the mall with friends and it turned into Hottie Hunting.

9. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
- um. no. actually.

10. Ever use the term- EYE CANDY?
- not seriously. I'd sooner use "dreamboat"

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- without eating breakfast, about 15 minutes.

12. Describe yourself in five words.
- strange sarcastic green teenager female

13. Is pink the best color in the world?
- ugh god no. never.

14 When did you last wear a little black dress?
- um.... never?

15. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
- uh. My legs. for sure.

16. Do you like dressing up?
- yeah, it's fun. At least it can be. Not when you have no time and have to attempt to look great under pressure. that's not so fun.

17. Do you own a really nice piece of jewelry?
- Yeah. just about every piece of jewelry I own used to be my grandmother's.

18. Did you ever want to be an actress or model?
- ummm. I could probably be a model if I stopped eating. but I never actually wanted to be either one.

19. Ever consider a sex change?
- ROFL NO.

20. Whats the best part about being a girl?
- being underestimated at TKD. It is your fault that I am beating the shit out of you. Leave your 19th century mentality behind k thnx.

21. Do you straighten your hair everyday?
- LOL no. I don't need to. my hair is stick straight regardless of what I do to it.

22. Jeans or Skirt?
- JEANS JEANS JEANS

23. Do you wear clothes, shoes, jewelry that's uncomfortable?
- Um no. not usually.

24. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
- hahahahah hell no. Maybe an hour or so.

25. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
- sure. if I was lazy enough.

26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
- depends for what. but on average like a 5.

27. Are you spoiled?
- no. xD My parents raised me right.

28. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?
- no, not usually.

29. Do you yell alot?
- not in normal conversation. Unless we're in the caf. But they make me yell at TKD. and now it's habit.

30. Do you wear sweatpants or pajamas to school or work?
- Nope. I like my pjs to much, and I own one pair of paint splattered sweatpants that my mother would never let me out with in public.

31. Do you like skater boys?
- Not really. bunch of posers imo. But if he started skating I wouldn't care :]

32. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
- I think that's what I'm going to do this summer LOL.

33. Gold or silver?
- Either/or. but not together.

34. Do you like wearing dresses?
- not really. make me feel uncomfortable most of the time.

35. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
- I draw a lot of mushy love drawings. does that count?

36. On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you?
- It fluctuates. I'd say half & Half. 5.

37. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
- concealer.

38. Do you fall in love easily?
- no. It takes me a long time and usually i don't even realize it before it's too late. It takes too long to get over someone as well.

39. Do you think you have the best friends ever?
- DUH.

40. What color is your bra?
- that I'm wearing now? black.

41. Do you ever lie about your age?
- I don't need to. Nobody guesses it right the first time around anyways. "So you're 19 right?" "Sure let's go with that :] "

42. Do you ever lie about your weight?
- I don't remember the last time I was asked, so I guess not.

43. Do you prefer sensitive or tough guys?
- um. can I have a mixture of both? I want a guy that can talk openly and hug me for no reason but fight my battles for me and kick copious amounts of ass.

44. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
- dark haired. medium-to-dark anyways.

45. Are you currently single?
- yes I am

46. How many things in your past do you regret?
- TONS. LOL. But you live and you learn right?

47. Do you have a best friend?
- Yeahh. he's been there ever since forever.

48. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- No. clue.

49. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
- I've never kissed two people EVER.

50. Who was the last person you hugged?
- AMY AMY AMY

51. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
- nope.

52. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have them?
- yep.

53. Do you like your life?
- It could be a hell of a lot worse that's all I'm saying.

54. Do you own anything from Hollister?
- no.

55. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
- LOL NO. what boyfriend?

56. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
- yes. not really a friend anymore.

57. Did you forgive them?
- yeah.

58. Do you have more friends that are girls or guys?
- It's about equal.

59. How long have you had facebook?
- 2 years or so?

60. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
- Nope. I gave one a black eye though.

61. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
- no. I hope they don't.

62. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
- yeah. I have.

63. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
- YEAH. NOW.

64. Do you believe once a cheater, always a cheater?
- no. people change.

65. What color are your underwear?
- blue.

66. What is your screen name?
- loveondeathswings

67. Do you ever wish you were a man?
- sometimes yeah. to finally be taken seriously.

No comments: