Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School.

Here comes my first post from media arts where I'm too far ahead for what we're doing and am waiting till tomorrow to start taking pictures that I shall morph into an animal, since I don't look too great today.

I don't mind Macs as much as I used to, but my widescreen PC is the love of my life, I don't care what anyone says :D

Physics is picking up slightly, any class where I'm allowed to throw Barbies attached to elastics for some kind of bungee jumping lab is alright in my books. 
I kind of wish it wasn't so early in the morning though. 

Math is well....math. My teacher is pretty cool, all thinks considered, but I'm convinced that no teacher, no matter how great can possibly make math interesting.

Media Arts, is by far right now the highlight of my day. Great class, great people and computers and Photoshop. Love it. 

Art I'm kind of excited for, but more interested in what we actually end up doing. Being seniors now we have so much more leeway in terms of assignment topics and that excites me :]

That's my little ramble on how life is going at the moment. Having physics and math in the morning is horrible and I realized that I am ditching my friends more and more often for the sake of sleep. I love my sleep. And as Vanessa said, I know how much we joke about us dying without each other, but it just isn't true. I can live without you, painfully, but I can. I can not however live without sleep. 

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

ouch.. bad morning. I am kind of amazed I had the same schedule for a whole semester... Workplace math, I heard was easy and enjoyable, people got like 90s. The exam was planning a vacation.

Lenny said...

oh god I just had a math unit test this morning and I failed miserably. I'm not even jut saying that, I actually totally DID fail.
So not enough time to finish :(