Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HOW COULD IIIIIIIII MAKE A MAAAAAAAAANN OUT OF YOUUUUUUUU

I need new music, I'm getting really bored of what I already listen to at the moment. Even though I've been listening to a lot of Disney soundtrack stuff lately, which is obviously impossible to get tired of. 

I hate math. 
I may quite possibly fail math this semester and be grounded until I'm 35. 
I HAVE NEVER FAILED MATH BEFORE.
Our teacher is a psycho, and I'm seriously not even kidding. He gave us one hour to do a 2 hour test, and gave us shit we haven't even SEEN let alone reviewed on the unit test. WTF WTF WTF.
Out of every question he took up on the board, I got maybe one right?
It's not that it was hard, but it was the fact that I had a whole 2 minutes to spend on each question.

UGH. 

I should have taken workplace math and learned how to balance my sketchbook, because somehow, I think, that would come more in handy than ever having to announce to a grocery store clerk that 'x' is an element of real numbers such that can not equal 2, 0 and -1/4.

Amy's birthday is next week and I seriously need to get a move on that card. 
I also have some posters/flyers to do for TKD, and also no printer >_>;

*sigh*

Life is dull and repetitive. 
(finally)

Peace,

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

You should listen to some music from riot grrl genre... they are very political and GRR and empowering. Listen to Hole! MY FAVOURITE! Recommend me some music too we should make mix cds maybe

You could always drop math and take work place sometime in the future.. keep in mind you only need 30 credits to graduate ie 2 spares :) Think of how happy you will be.

Lenny said...

Hahahah I should!
At the moment all I listen to is Russian top 40 stuff from a few years ago that Yuliya got me from Ukraine.

I wish. My parents would kill me. And then disown me. Maybe in that order, maybe not.
I KNOWWWWW I can't wait for my two spares!
I could have taken one this year, but for some reason I chose not to.