Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hallelujah

Ignore the picture up there because it quite honestly does nothing but share the post title and prove that I am not dead and am in fact working on something.

I am cheerful this morning, which may have something to do with the amazing weather, or sleeping in until about 11:30 am instead of waking up at 7 am.
Although, I have a whole crapload of homework that I promised myself that I'd finish this weekend so I can have all projects/paragraphs/reflections/essays/sketchbook assignments/etc. done by this week.
I'm going to seriously need that security, so there's really no room for procrastination, quite unfortunately.

But other than that little pep-talk of sorts, yesterday was all sorts of awesome. My only wish was that Amy would be able to take the Friday adult class again, and she says that she will come next week. :] And hopefully next week, Thursday will not be brutal, and I can take two classes and actually attempt to keep that promise.
I'm really bad at recognizing vague hints, which would explain why so many people are annoyed as hell by me and my occasional blonde-ness.

But anyways, I'm unusually cheerful and am laughing at random intervals for no particular reason. My parents are getting slightly freaked outabout it, but I think after this past year they have learned to cope.
Things that I thought would be a major factor in deciding what happens from here on out are no longer such a major factor apparently. And on the one hand, that takes my chances to 50/50. But taking the 50/50/90 rule into acount, if your chances are ever 50/50, there's a 90% chance you'll get the wrong 50.
And now, since that major factor is taken out of the way, I'm analyzing every other part of myself and I wonder if I'm ever actually going to be okay if I follow through with this. Here's hoping eh?

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: