Friday, April 10, 2009

Watched Coraline today in 3D

Are you strong enough for this survey?
here's hoping.

When is the last time you had butterflies?
Uhh. Last week I think. Or you know, the insane butterflies, sometime in March?

Ever taken a picture kissing somebody?
God no and I hope I never will. Though I've always wondered how people actually do it without a third party observer.

Are you someone who is an ass because you're so honest?
Some people may think so. But I tend to be a really good diplomat?

Do you think making out is slutty?
Not if you keep to a handful of people. And never at the same time.

Was your last kiss perfect?
I barely remember what it felt like. It probably was not perfect though. But then again I have no basis for comparison.

How often do you give out second chances?
Too often.

Do you have any new pictures?
What do you mean? From the AGO yeah.

Ever wanted to never give up on someone?
Yeah now. But THAT's not happening anytime soon.

Be honest, ever listened to Aaron Carter?
uh. no.

What about, "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson?
i don't think i've heard that song

Ever had your heart broken?
Hmm. I've come close.

How is your mood?
frustrated, depressed, hopeless, annoyed and tired.

Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
no I was not.

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I don't have the slightest idea.

Does the song you're currently listening to remind you of anyone special?
Probably. Everything reminds me of one person nowadays.

Is your MySpace headline from a song?
uh. I have no idea. I haven't been on myspace in what seems like years. Apparently, yes.

Have you ever run over an animal?
No.

What are you afraid of?
Clowns, stuff hiding in the dark, needles, crickets.

Who made you mad today?
Sara annoyed me.

How's your life lately?
Not the greatest place to be. Seriously? It blows.

Is there a difference between love and in love?
Yes. You don't need to be in love with somebody to love them.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
If i wanted to.

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Yeah. really. I wasn't surprised, I was disappointed.

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
YES YES YES

Three feelings at the moment?
Longing, frustrated, tired

Do you know anyone who smokes pot?
no, actually. Not personally

Does anyone call you babe/baby?
not if they know what's good for them.

What's something that bothers you about girls?
Materialistic self-centered attention whores?

Whose bed were you last in other than your own?
My parents'?

Have you ever cried in front of your number one?
Um nope.

Do you get jealous easily?
No I do not. Some may say otherwise though.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
No. But at the moment, I really really want to.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Yeah. To quote Maroon 5 "You're my reason for living now, there's no way I'm giving up"

When you're walking, do you stop to drink?
Not usually. Actually, I've never really thought about it.

How was last night?
uneventful.

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
yeah. And they're eating me alive.

What were the best days of the week so far?
Wednesday, Thursday.

Have you ever left school just because you didn't want to be there?
No, I'm not that much of a badass.

Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
No, it makes me feel either flattered or slightly nervous.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My dad? And considering what you consider DEEP, then Amy.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren't around much anymore?
Yes, yes there is.

Did anything cute happen today?
Bill Kaulitz :]

Do people ever spell your name wrong?
Not my name, my last name for the most part. And I've gotten some FUCKED spellings.

Is tommorow going to be a good day?
Saturday. It should be.

Who did you last hug?
Amyy. <3

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Pjs.

Are you hungry for anything?
No

Will you be in bed in the next 20 minutes?
uhh. Quite possibly.

No comments: