Sunday, May 3, 2009

20 people.

Can you name 20 people off the top of your head?

1. Alex
2. Eggplant
3. Amy
4. Sarface
5. Ace
6. Mr. Sparkle
7. Olivia
8. Pat
9. Sooah
10. Alex C
11. Robert
12. Sinthu
13. Jessica
14. Veronica
15. Allison
16. Zack
17. Devyn
18. Kelly
19. Zoey
20. Yuliya

THE QUESTIONS:
-How did you meet 10 (Alex C)? Second semester lunch :]

-What would you do if you had never met 6 (Mr. Sparkle)? Go along with life as per usual I guess. But I swear life would not have been anywhere near as awesome.

-What would you do if 19 (Zoey) and 15 (Allison) dated? First off, not believe them, then laugh so hard I'd pee my pants.

-If you could marry between 6 (Mr. Sparkle)and 14 (Veronica) who will it be? MR. SPARKLE. HANDS DOWN. (sorry veronica)

-Would 4 (Sarface) and 12 (Sinthu) make a good couple? LOL NO. They'd probably end up killing each other.

-Would number 1 (Alex) and 2 (eggplant) make a good couple? LMAO YES YES YES. : D

-Do you like 12 (Sinthu)? Yeah she's awesome. :]

-Tell me something about 17 (Devyn): She's kinda sorta understatedly awesome. And we spend nowhere near as much time together as we used to.

-What's 7 (Olivia)'s favourite colour? No idea. Blue?

-What would you do if 1 (Alex) just confessed they loved you? Ask them repeatedly if they were serious. And probably laugh.

-When was the last time you talked to number 15 (Allison)? On MSN? Thursday. In real life? I lost track.. OH about a week and a half ago?

-How do you think 16 (Zack) feels about you? Uhhh. I think he feels more than I want him too.

-What language does 13 (Jessica) speak? English?

-Who is 2 (Eggplant)going out with? Nobody as far as I know.

-How old is 16 (Zack)? 17?

-What is 5 (Ace)s favorite music? Dance/Electronica/Asian stuff

-Would you ever date 3 (Amy)? In a heartbeat.

-Is 11 (Robert) single? Yep. With good reason. jk jk.

-What is 10 (Alex C)s last name? Chang

-Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 9 (Sooah)? Nah, I don't think I could stand the heartbreak. She'd get bored of me in about a week.

-Where does 18 (Kelly) live? I don't know but I'm pretty sure I've been there >_>;

-What do you think about 20 (Yuliya)? I think she's pretty cool, even though her standards and her taste in guys is questionable.

-What is the best thing about 4 (Sarface)? BEST: her blonde-ness

-What would you like to tell 14 (veronica) right now? Uhhhh nothing really.

-How did you meet 9 (Sooah)? Lunch/swim practice

-What is the best and worst thing about 19 (Zoey)? BEST: how gullible she is WORST: how gullible she is

-Are you going to know 5 (Ace) forever? YES. WE SHALL GROW OLD AND WRINKLY TOGETHER.

-Is number 12 (Sinthu) the love of your life? Pretty Much.

-Is number 8 (Pat) the most gorgeous person you have ever met? Ahhh, well since I haven't met Bill yet, he probably has a fighting chance.

-Who is number 18 (Kelly)? kelly....

No comments: