Monday, December 29, 2008

Little black dress


Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys?Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered.


1. Are you taller than your best friend?
Yes. thank god for that

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
yes, I do. Papermate Capped Ball Point pens for Writing. And for drawing, well there's a list.

3. Look at your planner for December 15, what are you doing?
I have no clue actually, that already passed.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Unpainted. Toenail coloured?

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
I was painting some eyes in Photoshop. I highlighted them. Well, I painted on some highlights.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Grey-ish green

7. What color is your room?
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Nope

9. What was the last thing you put a stamp on?
The 438o27497123697 letters that my parents had me stick stamps on. I had to wash my tongue after all that licking.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
um no. I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to show you where Wyoming is on the map

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I've never used one of those things, but i want to!

Who was the last baby you held?
My brother? Man that was long time ago.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Ew no.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Hooray for Miami?

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
what in the hell is that?

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
not anymore :D

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A Prismacolour marker

20. Last person you gave a business card?
My dad LOL

21. Who was the last person you wrote a check or money order to?
I don't write checks D:

22. Closest framed picture to you?
A picture of me, my brother, my two cousins, and my grandparents in 2000

23. Last time you cooked/baked something.
For the TKD party (baking) this morning for just cooking.

24. Have you ever felt you weren’t good enough?
Psh. of course

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
somewhere between 2 and 5

26. Last time you received flowers?
Long long time ago.

28. Do you play air guitar?
I play a real guitar. That's somewhat cooler :)

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
not for real, but yes.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
hahahahah me and coffee is a destructive combination.

31. Do you have any willow tree figurines?
nope

32. What was your school's mascot?
um before it was sabers, now we're the panthers.

33. Last person you spoke to from school?
Stacey

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
um I hate that stuff. Soap FTW.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
YES.

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
off-white. creamish.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Editorial

39. What was the last pageant or play you attended?
Cabaret I think.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Pizza Pizza

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
yes, yes I have

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
My careers assignment

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
...........that exists????

44. Are you ticklish?
yes. very. DON'T YOU DARE TEST THAT.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
Canada Day

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
2 years ago or so?

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned?
Eggplant

49. Do you have a black dog?
nope

50. Can you give one reason why David Caruso is allowed to keep acting?
who in the hell is that?

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
neither.

52. What color is your crush's eyes?
blue-gray. :)

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
wtf is a semi truck?

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
no

55. Do you have a little black dress?
nope. I don't own a dress, little or black.

No comments: