Monday, December 8, 2008

quizzy quizzy

Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
- LOL. yeah. the funniest one actually was when I asked, "So how long are you going to be here?" they answered "Forever" and a part of me now thinks that I'd like 'here' to mean 'in my heart'

Do you sleep with the door closed or open?
- Closed. I go crazy when it isn't.

Do you know any mechanical stuff about cars?
- Nope.

Whats the greatest thing that happened to you today?
- Talking to Amy about last Friday, blushing because I remembered one hug, and finally convincing myself that I'm not effing crazy.

How many true friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
- ummmmm a few really. I'd say about 10-ish?

Tell me about the shirt your wearing?
- it's a black turtleneck designed for men, and I do not have the shoulders to fill it out.

Are you close with your mother?
- yeah

How many kids do you want?
- 2. Let them suffer as I suffered.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
- It's a Monday~ I have to get up -__-"

Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
- nope. I have no idea where he is anyway XDD

Are you Irish in any way?
- Nope

Where did you sleep last?
- In my lover's arms. IN MY BED. ALONE. YOU SICK FREAKS.

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
- which sharks specifically? Not really.

Did you speak to your father today?
- yes I did.

How did you wake up this morning?
- to Pink's "So What" blaring on the radio

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
- no I love my Amy. :3 Even though technically I'm her bitch.

Honestly, do you like anybody?
- Honestly, yes. ;)

Does anyone call your home phone for you anymore?
- yeah you get the occasional "Is Olena there?"

What do you want for your next birthday?
- Him. LOL I'm kidding.

What person annoys you the most?
- Hannah Montana

Would you rather your lover have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
- with any luck, for who I have in mind, he has both.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with D or Z?
- nope. OMG THE IRONY. IT'S SICKENING.

Have you ever broken someones heart?
- yeah, Nick's yesterday XD and unfortunately, in the not joking sense, I probably broke someone's heart.

Could you ever be friends again with someone that broke your heart?
- I'd try to, but it would be hell.

Do you hate anyone?
- no not really

Ever kissed underwater?
- No, that sounds difficult.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
- STORY OF MY LIFE.

Do you miss your past?
- sometimes. but not at the moment.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- 8 1/2

Are you texting anybody?
- yep. Replying to Eggy

How tall was the last person you hugged?
- uuuuuuuh about 5'4" LOL. I need to find a tall teddy bear.

Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
- no, I can't drive. I can't pull over either.

Where were you at 9 am this morning?
- Math class

Do you miss anyone?
- I don't MISS as much as I kinda wish that I'd get to see them today

Are you listening to music right now?
- yeeeeeeeep as always

When is the last time you cried?
- when I was 11 or 12.

What is your favorite memory?
- My god I have so many.

Do you want to fight someone?
- no not really, but bet you money that at least Jun is going to get whacked over the head today.

Hows your hair today?
- Clean, soft and shiny. LOL. I have nice hair. I'm allowed one vanity.

When was the last time you were really confused?
- Math class. stupid parabola.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
- the kind of nervous butterflies that you get right before exams? yeah. before an exam. I'm just not going to talk to anyone that entire week.

What color are your nails?
- The colour God intended them to be.

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
- Yessir I do ♥

No comments: