Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009


Wow well what can i say.
Happy New Year guys.

We made it through another year XD
I believe that I already wrote my reflection on this year in a note on Facebook, and I sure as hell don't plan on doing that again.
Suffice it to say, this Christmas break has gone amazingly better than I thought it would.
I was preparing myself for two weeks of repetative isolation, maybe getting out of the house to go to some movie with my friends once, but wow.
Much fun was had in this week and a half, and I was actually pretty productive.
I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
I am dreading it, so much.
Back to swim practice, back to TKD on a regular schedule, back to math, careers, media arts, and art.
Hope I survive enough to update this blog occasionally.
Peace Out,
~Lenny

No comments: