Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More School Artwork

A few of the Artist Trading Cards I made for charity. The bottom two are envelope designs :] Art nouveau inspired like WHOA.


States of Matter title pages. Left to right: Solid, Liquid, Gas.

Sorry I haven't been posting much personal art, but then again, I haven't been making much (aka ANY). Apparently senior visual arts means that you have no life outside of drawing at ALL. One part of me really doesn't mind, and one part realizes that my creativity will soon sap out if not vanish completely. Which would be bad.

I had a little blast from the past a few weeks back and god this thing is damn catchy STILL: CLICK

Nothing much has been happening as of late except for the fact that I basically lost my voice and now sound like Darth Vader going through puberty. Not fun times.

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: