Sunday, November 29, 2009

For fuck's sake.

I have too much homework to do today, so the most obvious choice is to update the ol' blog.
I'm so sick and tired of so many things. I want more time to sleep.

I'm not even worried about the physics lab/math assignment/sketchbook progress work/art trading cards/art history essay that needs to get done.
At least, that doesn't worry me as much as learning how to walk in heels in a week.

I'm already basically 6' tall, what in the name of fuck do I need heels for?
I read somewhere that high heels are man's invention to make it more difficult for us to run away.
I can not agree more.

Oh yeah and after spending all of yesterday shopping, I finally found a dress.

Yeah I didn't expect it from myself either. O_O;

But I do like it a lot. If I was more of a dress person I'd make myself more excuses to wear it.

~Lenny

4 comments:

Sinthu said...

woo looks nice! WHY TROUBLE YOURSELF FOR HEELS?
and also is this for a special occasion? or just dressing up?

Lenny said...

Thank you :]

I have no flats to match the dress, and I highly doubt running shoes would be allowed.

A friend's semi-formal sweet 16 party -__-'

Sinthu said...

semi-formal sweet 16? YIKES hahaha that sounds scary

Lenny said...

Yeah it really does.

These things should go out of style, and FAST.