Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FREEDOM

I'm a bit delayed in expressing my joy in finally being free of school, but as my dad likes to quote, "Better late than never". So here's some art. :]

More ATCs. Left to right: acrylic, pencil crayon, watercolour & ink. Lyrics belong to the Beatles.

Finally more ROP art! My assignment for "Gas".

Those roses took me forever.

An experiment with new Tria markers that I threw together for my friend because one of her Christmas presents is a picture frame and the generic couple that come with the picture frame were creeping me out.
So let's see, this break is off to a GREAT start.

And by great I mean I'm having loads of fun and it's only gonna get better from here on out. I shall update with details as soon as I'm able to type coherently.
I hope your holidays are going well!
Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: