Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Lenny

Today was my birthday, and a day of amazingness it truly was. I can not begin to put into words how happy I am.
So my parents got me a phone, A Nokia 3600 Slide actually. And it is beautiful. Me and my easily amused mind spent the better part of today sliding it back and forth.
My grandparents sent over a jewellery set that is green and I feel kinda bad that I'll never wear it enough.
I've eaten too much cake, had way too much fun, and my face hurts from smiling. Here are some pictures.

Michael stole my purse for reasons unknown. I still say it looks better on me. That's the facial expression I make when I'm trying not to laugh.

Candid shot, thank you so much CJ and Alex for the cake! When I eat it all for the next week, I'll be thinking of you guys <3 Group picture! (and I'll be taking some guesses with the name spellings here) Left to right: Amy, Jenny, Me, Master D, Wesley, Alex, Pavel, CJ, Sinthu and Jessica.


Another group pic Wesley, Amy, Jenny, Master D, Alex, Me (crouching because I was positive I'd be blocking someone's face), Pavel, Sinthu, Jessica, and Michael in the front with his eyes closed LOL.

And now we move onto eating more cake at home -__-"


My dad and me :]

Me and mom.

Siblings, but you'd never be able to tell.



I burst out laughing right as I was blowing out the candles, hahahah.
Sweet Sixteen baby!
I can feel the wrinkles settling in already.
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for an amazingly awesome day, and there's really no greater feeling than the kind you have when you realize that like 20 people bothered to wish you happy birthday on Facebook, countless relatives called long-distance, and people bothered to bring you cake.
I love you all!
Peace Out,
~Lenny







No comments: