Saturday, July 11, 2009

3 am wake up call



Happy (late) Birthday Eggplant!

I hope you don't hate me too much LOL

Okay well I've had a remarkably tiring day. First of all, my phone woke me up at around 2:30 am. I thought I was hallucinating at first, but sure enough, my cell was ringing. So pick it up with a drowsy, "Allo?"
and I get in return some weird-ass background noise that suggested that he was in some kind of club, and a "Yo sup?"
"I'm sorry who is this?"
"Uhh Nick"
And the only Nick I know is smart enough not to call me that early in the morning ever.
"I'm sorry but you have the wrong number, please don't call it again"
and I hung up and went back to bed.

For a whole 3 seconds before I had to get up and check that it wasn't someone I knew and that it wasn't some kind of emergency.
My god, I get more wrong numbers than actual phone calls. *facepalm*

But anyways, I somewhow went back to sleep, and then early in the morning my mother dragged me to 5 consecutive grocery stores to make sure we had all the food we need for tomorrow's party.

My back hurts, my butt hurts, my legs hurt, and we didn't even do anything soul-crushingly painful yesterday at TKD. I can almost hear Alex's "I TOLD YOU SO" right now, but I'm kicking myself for not taking a double class.
ACK I should have known better!

Anyways, fun times ahead tomorrow~

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: