Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I SHOULD be doing english

How much older is the person you're currently interested in?
- *coughs* Why are these damn questions so perceptive? A couple years short of a decade. That's how much older.

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
- Uhh you mean the only person I kissed? yes.

Has that person said they love you in the past week?
- I haven't seen them in years.

What would you do if you found out the person you like was in a relationship?
- I....wouldn't be surprised. Maybe it'd convince me to get over him and get on with my life, but MORE likely, It'll probably crush me heart and soul.

Do you get on with girls?
- Get.....on? HUH?

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
- The laws of probability dictate it to be so. But I highly doubt it.

How long do you have until your birthday?
- 8 weeks and 8 days. So about two months.

Has anyone ever seen you in just your underwear?
- Probably my gym class, the whole swim team, and I dunno, people at TKD? I spend a lot of time in changerooms apparently >_>;
But of course you mean someone significant of the opposite sex. In which case, no.

Who did you last talk to in person?
- I think it was my father. Thanked him for the food. Since I can not cook and would be lost without my parents U_U;

Do you want your tongue pierced?
- OH GOD NO. D:>

Are there any bruises on your body?
- I have like 3 on my right ankle, another few on my shins, and one on my upper thigh. So mostly on my legs. Must. stop. kicking. elbows.

Last awkward moment?
- LOLLL Last night ;)

How late did you stay up last night?
- uhh about 11:30, at which time I spontaneously said goodbye to 6 different people on MSN and logged out and went to sleep. In the span of 2 minutes.

When did you last cry?
- When I was like.....11/12 ish?

How are you feeling?
- Tired, stressed, worried, apprehensive.

Kissed someone in the past twenty-four hours?
- no I have not.

Do you like hugs?
- Adore them

Who was the most recent text from?
- Alex

Do you change your top friends alot?
- No, I'm not sure why I have a top friends app anyways. I have like 4 people tied for first and like 4 more tied for second.

Are you playing hard to get right now?
- If I am, it's not intentional. I'm trying to be blatantly obvious but my dignity prevents me from doing so.

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- My asian friends are jealous of my eye SHAPE, and the fact that I have the whole double eyelid deal, but nobody once told me that my eyes are PRETTY

When is the next time you will see your closest friend?
- No clue really, whenever we decide to get together during the weekend or something

What are you doing tommorow?
- presenting english powerpoint, handing in science, and you know. the usual. TKD, get people to sign card.

What are you doing after this?
- ENGLISH OMFG. ARFGH.

Who was the last person you had a 7 minute phone conversation with?
- Well the last person I talked to I had an hour and a half long convo with. so a bit more than 7 minutes.

What is your worst subject in school?
- The one I'm the worst at? Geography and as soon as we get to Biology in Science, that.

Are you a bad influence?
- probably LOL no actually I'm a model child (amazingly enough)

Have you spoken to your mother today?
- yep, why wouldn't I? It would be weird if I had not.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
- I....really don't know. I wish I knew. But I don't. All I know is that I really care about him.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- No.

No comments: