Monday, October 27, 2008

Got my pink wiiiiiiig.

Alright alright, so yesterday, I got my pink wig.
and in short.
I love it. I really do XD
I kind of look like I've mistaken my ipod for my cell phone, but in reality, I'm just holding my wig straight.
And holding my Ipod XDD

I've gotten some pretty hilarious comments on the pink hair as I've posted that picture as my MSN display.


The most popular being: "OMG IT'S KELLY"
As much as I love Kelly, she doesn't have some kind of copyright on pink hair. XD

"OMGSHHH you look like one of those Euro transvestite pop stars!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO HOT? You make pink hair WORK."

"THAT'S HOT. Your Dp looks like a skinny Russian girl, and I don't tell that to everyone"

"You know, it actually looks good. You should keep it"
(I GAPED when I read this one. Cookies to who knows why)

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR LMFAO"

"NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LENNY HAS JOINED THE DARK SIIIIDEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *sob*"

"Reminds me of that annoying thing from Lazy Town"

"ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

and so forth.
I'll post pictures of my full costume/makeup after I finish it and take pictures on Halloween.

Peace Out,

~Lenny

2 comments:

yhccisum said...

OMGOSH
first i thought it was kelly........
and
lol
u+pink hair=HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWTNESSS
teheee^^
you are going toi get so much candy:P:P

Lenny said...

LOL thanks xD

I hope so.

I love that candy.
But apparently I'm getting too old for Trick-or-treating :(