Friday, October 10, 2008

ARFGHH

The world hates me. 
seriously. 

My comp won't let me access DA from my home computer. 
Stupid decrepit Windows 98. 
Go die already so I have an excuse to go cry to my parents. 

AND as the cherry on the cake/ice cream/whatever, I managed to forget to send my media project to myself, and I feel like killing someone. 

All I have done is the background, leaving me nothing to do considering the fact that I can't get the pressure sensitivity/pen pressure to work on this iMac. I hate Macs. 
Officially.   

On the other hand it's Amy's birthday today. 
I wish her much love and happiness. Or at least lots of lulz. 

And on a slightly less angry and more depressed note, the band is pretty much in the toilet. 
We ended up in the type of situation everyone promised never to get into. 
I'm probably going to have to end up having to choose sides in an argument that I really don't want to be a part of. 

Fuck teenage drama and it's hormones. 

And I was actually kinda looking forward to being in a band. 

I've been moping around fanfiction.net lately and there's like nothing worth reading. AT ALL. 
It seems like I've already been through absolutely everything that's ever been good on the internet. 

*sigh*

But all in all it's been a good day. 
pfft. well. 
I hope it'll turn into a good day at some point. 

Peace Out, 

~Lenny 




2 comments:

yhccisum said...

Well, your computer is definately to blame to leave you unaccessed to deviantart, because...well. yea.
Bands are fun, but because in order to make music, everyone has to be tight, things will get pretty hot and emotional. BE STRONG cause you know, you are already
v(^o^)v~~
Well, at least you got skills in media arts, like I have no flippin idea how I got that 75, and how the hell I'm gonna finish my cover in time. I envy uuuuu<3

Lenny said...

LOL

our band it DEAD.
so dead.
it's not even funny.
and that's really sad