Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doubleplusgood

So massive snowstorm today, and district-wide snow day. GREAT.
On the one day that I have no school, we get a snow day. This blows.
Also, this complicates my "gotta get to TKD no matter what the weather" plans considerably.

Here are some doodles from my sketchbook, and one finished work.
I apologize in advance for shitty camera quality.



Finally got this baby back, my first independent. Proud as hell of it, for once. I'll get a proper scan up eventually.



Got myself a red colour-erase pencil. I think I'm in love.
I don't think I'll draw with anything else ever again.



20 minute self-portrait in dying brush pen and marker.



Squiggly Monroe-inspired lady, and random topless girl with cane.



And the sketch of the thing I'm currently working on.

I've had quite the week :]

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: