Friday, February 11, 2011

Accepted!



First Conditional Acceptance for Art Fundamentals at Sheridan College :D

Which, although not being my first choice, is still kind of an ego boost. It feels good that at least SOMEONE accepted me.

So I had my Sheridan/York interview today, and I think it went fairly well. The fact that she basically spent 5 minutes looking at what took me about 2 months to compile was kind of painful, but still.
The interviewer told me that my illustration skills were very strong and that I'd be successful if I wanted to pursue either one (graphic design or illustration). Which put a huge smile on my face.

And man on man thank God for Desktop Design.
If it wasn't for those artists that we had to study, I'd have no idea what I would have answered for any of those questions.

All in all, I think it went as well as it could have for a 10 minute interview.

One down, two to go.

Head down, pencil in hand, moving forward *sigh*

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: