Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grade 8 portfolio

Alright, so I signed up for portfolio classes today and after the dirty looks from my old art teacher (who I kinda abandoned for 3 years whooooops D: ), I was instructed to bring in everything I've drawn in the past 3 years to see if 3 years of RAP program produced anything worth showing to potential art colleges/universities.

GOOD THING I DRAW IN MY FREE TIME.

But nevertheless, I stumbled upon THESE in my picture files, and decided for shits and giggles, I'd share.

Behold. The majority of the grade 8 portfolio that got me into high school.


Still life on chair with clothing.


Self Portrait from mirror (PFFT YEAH RIGHT) with hat.

Stop laughing.


"Over and Over" using a red triangle.


"What goes on inside my head"
LOL WTF WAS I SMOKING I DON'T EVEN KNOW.


I still like this one. This was one of my choice pieces.


COLLAGE :D


Has anyone noticed how much I love still lives? Like actually? LOL




STOP LAUGHING ALREADY.

~Lenny

No comments: