Wednesday, May 26, 2010

English Class Update

I have 25 minutes left of English class in which I am supposed to write a story that is both profoundly moral and not scandalous or personal enough to offend anybody.

This is ridiculous.

I have a lot to say, but all the lessons I learned in life came from experiences that I do not want to share with my U English class.

I'm surprised that my blog isn't blocked on the school computers.

It is hot as hell today.
But it could be a lot worse I guess.
Last week at TKD almost made me forget what it felt like NOT to drown in your own sweat. And other people's. *shudder*

I saw "How to Train Your Dragon" last weekend, and it was single-handedly the most adorable thing ever. And I own a 9 month old kitten.
SO CUTE.
The entire audience was "AWWWWWW"ing basically every single time Toothless came on screen. I LOVE how catlike they made him.
GAHHHH <3

I've been spending most of my time lurking old songs from my childhood on YouTube. I'll link some when I get home I guess :]

I'll go back to writing my stupid-ass photostory on the time I locked my cat in the fridge by accident and almost scared myself half to death.

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: