Sunday, March 21, 2010

PANTS

Behold! What I have accomplished over the march break:

Pants! Handmade, from scratch. And by scratch, I mean upholstery fabric I yoinked from my art teacher and my blood sweat and tears over the better part of a week.

They were supposed to be made to fit me, and they do :]

More angles!
Neat seams! (I hope)
My workstation. The clean version of it anyway.

A close up of the fabric, that is an off-white suede-y couch fabric haha

And more fabric that I got from Fabricland yesterday that i shall sew myself things with when I have the time!

Peace,

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

That's awesome! I wish i was better with sewing. Did you use a pattern? And you best wear those clothes because only cool kids wear the clothes they make :) SUMMER SEWING PARTY? YES?

Lenny said...

Yeah I used a pattern. I had a fun time translating the Polish instructions LOL.

I wish, but they're covered in bus transfers now LOL. Wearable ART and everything.

But the skirt and summer dress I plan on making for myself, wearing for sure! :D
YES.