Sunday, January 10, 2010

My new boyfriend. LOL. I like him for his personality, obviously.

My matchbook jewellery project, a necklace and earrings made from matches, matchbook covers, and wire.

So I started my first NLS class today, and I'm pretty excited for it. 5 hours of swimming is kind of hardcore and I will never get the water out of my ears, that I am sure of. I'm in chlorine so often lately that I literally sweat it. Ugh.
But my class seems alright. The people seem laid back and everyone's got a sense of humour. Which is I guess necessary when you're touching complete strangers. XD

I miss the break :(

Basket Case Menagerie has been updating regularly lately, so you guys should go check out the link on the sidebar on your right if you haven't already :]

Peace,

~Lenny

No comments: