Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010, movies, and my two week break.

Well well, tomorrow it's back to school, and I must say, other than the art, I got barely anything accomplished this break XD

I ate like CRAZY. My family makes so much food around the holidays that we have another 2 weeks of eating leftovers XD

BUT ON TO THE MOVIES I WATCHED.

So basically starting at the beginning of December, I've went to see The Princess and the Frog, which was AH-MA-ZING. End of story. New Moon, which is only worth watching for Taylor Lautner. That's it. And maybe for the comedic value. Sherlock Holmes I watched on Christmas Day and I loved it. My parents were like "LOL WTF" at the fact that they made it into an action flick, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I re-watched Amelie, and National Treasure 2 as well.

I finally got around to watching Torchwood: Children of Earth yesterday/half of today. And wow. Just wow. A part of me is glad that I've sat through more than 5 hours straight of it, and a part of me is so so SO disappointed at the ending. I almost cried (Iantoooooo ;_; ). Sara can vouch for the fact that I spent quite a bit of time yelling at the screen like it would change anything. IT WAS SUCH A GREAT 5 OR MORE HOURS. If you guys ever get the chance to watch it, (it's on YouTube) do yourself a favour and do it. It was amazing. No movie/series has ever made me think and be remarkably angry while thinking. And then laugh like crazy and yell at the screen. It. gave. me. shivers. Wow.

I'll shut up for now and pack my stuff.

Peace,

~Lenny

2 comments:

Sinthu said...

i love the strokes

precious was a good movie!

Lenny said...

I really need to go see it XD