Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sheridan Illustration Portfolio

ALRIGHT SO I GOT IN!
----
Somehow, I have managed to find innumerable examples of portfolios for Animation, but Sheridan Illustration, not so much. So for the benefit of anyone who may be looking, here's what I've managed to come up with for the drawing test.

If I get in, take this as a guide of what to do.

If I don't, this is a guide to what NOT to do.

ONWARDS.


Figure seated


Figure standing


Figure involved in an everyday activity


Drawing of a figure with some furniture (without using pencil)


Interior of a room with the view out a window


Still life with the basic shapes of a cube, sphere and cylinder




Above drawing with some change applied to it (removed gravity)

AWE YEAH IT FEELS GOOD TO BE DONE.

Peace,

~Lenny

4 comments:

Jori Bolton said...

Hey, your stuff looks good! I hope you get in! Good on you for posting your stuff, especially before you even know the results!

Lenny said...

Thank you :]
Coming from someone as talented as you, that really means a lot.
Man oh man I hope I get in too.

Sinthu said...

good luck! I Hope you get in! You are very dedicated artist

Lenny said...

Thanks so much sinthu!
Fingers crossed D: