Sunday, January 23, 2011

Graphic Design Portfolio take 1

Well the first portfolio interview I have up is for Sheridan/York graphic design (my 3rd choice), and simultaneously, we had to produce a portfolio for Desktop Design. Here are some pieces that I have copies of on my USB at the moment.



An 8-page book we had to make on ourselves, outlining past, present and future. I particularly enjoy my map of Europe.


A piece I've probably posted already, Photoshop painting from back in the day titled "Insomnia".


Logo Design for the company "Dairy Cow Cream Puffs" an all-organic gourmet cream puff bakery.


Street banner design for the theme "Urban trees" after the style of Irma Boom.


Independent assignment, poster for La Roux's "Tigerlily".


A series of 3 labels outlining different tastes (I'm pretty sure sour eel chips exist somewhere in Asia, I just haven't found them yet).

Also, I have some ideas for a graphic novel brewing in my brain, and as soon as I get my butt in gear, I'm going to start outlining the story start to finish, properly. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited :]

It'll be equal parts snarky humour, human introspection, and of course at it's core, a struggle for happiness following a series of dark and twisted events.
VAGUE I'M SORRY BUT MY MIND IS MOVING FASTER THAN MY PENCIL.

Peace,

~Lenny

3 comments:

Sinthu said...

i love your graphic design! I wish i had more opportunities and time to make some computer art these days. hmm i remember that 3 variety assignment... i think i did hair products "Monster Pussy" (for crazy hair) "Octa-Pussy" (for waves) and "(i forget)- Pussy" for spikey hair..:p
good luck on your interviews - when's the last one?

Lenny said...

LMFAO OCTA-PUSSY. Oh man that is amazing.
And here the best I can come up with is eel chips.

My last one is March 5th, right before the start of march break.
That timing is perfect.

Sinthu said...

lol monster pussy... is actually a song about a cat... lol listen to it... it's great