Monday, February 1, 2010

Feels like Insomnia

I'm turning into some kind of insomniac.
And every time I visit my homepage, I'm reminded of that fact LOL.

I don't know.
Did you guys ever have those days where you're tired, yet all you end up doing is lying in bed staring at the ceiling, tossing and turning until 4 am?
It's not even the amount of sleep I get that bothers me, it's more the time that I COULD have spent sleeping was instead spent thinking over complete nonsense and worrying about trivial things.

Then the next day, you're so profoundly tired that you sleep like you're dead? And the whole cycle starts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over again.

This sucks.

Sleep why must you elude meeeee. I love youuuuuuu D:

I find lately I'm listening to music that i was into 3-4 years ago. Every song brings back memories of what I was like back then.
And I don't know if that should scare me or not.

I remember trying harder when I was younger.
Now I kind of wonder what the point is.

I remember being completely and totally clueless and that hasn't really changed much to be honest.

At least the comic updates regularly. :]

~Lenny

1 comment:

Sinthu said...

i noticed you were up later on msn